OCTOBER 21st MEETING
Our speaker will be Matt Rothschild, Executive Director of the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign. His topic will be “How to Talk to Our Fellow Citizens.” He will speak about the political race as he sees it, voter suppression and the need to root our racism.
The 7:00 pm meeting is on Zoom. Use this link to join: https://zoom.us/j/6228488386
If you haven’t used it before, go to http://www.zoom.com to register. The link will be sent out again on Wednesday.
WAYS TO VOTE
Early voting starts on Tuesday, October 20th and ends Friday October 30th. If you have requested an absentee ballot, you can mail it in or you can take it to your municipal clerk until 8:00 pm on November 3rd. The City of Shawano and the Town of Wescott have the only drop boxes which accept ballots in Shawano County.
CITY OF SHAWANO EARLY VOTING ADDRESS
127 South Sawyer St.
CITY OF SHAWANO, WI
Click for DIRECTIONS
10/20-10/30 M, T, W, Th, F from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Extended hours: Sat. Oct. 24, 9 am – noon
POLL WORKERS NEEDED
The Shawano County townships of Maple Grove, Almon and Herman are in need of poll workers for the Nov. 3 election. If you live in one of these townships and are available to help, please contact your township clerk. You can use Google for their contact information.
A fanatic Trump supporter has been putting an 8 page letter in mailboxes of households who have 4×4 Biden signs. If you have received such a letter, call the Post Office at 715-524-3764 to report it.
OFFICE HOURS AND SUPPLIES
New office hours are Monday through Saturday 10 am to 5 pm.
We have 6′ and 8′ banners, 3×5 flags and a Biden ball cap. We still have yard signs for all candidates (more Biden coming Saturday afternoon).
We have one 4×4 Biden sign. Let us know if you have a good location.
If you act soon, you can obtain one of these signs at the Shawano County Democrats Office located at 1404 E. Green Bay St., Shawano, WI (across from Perkin’s driveway)
Richard Sarnwick and Amanda Stuck invite you to an event.
Friday, September 18th
Franklin Park, Shawano, WI
Come for some conversation and a sundae cone.
Extended Office Hours
- Tuesday 10 – 5
- Wednesday 10 – 5
- Thursday 10 – 8
- Friday 10 – 5
- Saturday 10 – 5
We now have signs for the following:
- Biden /Harris
- Amanda Stuck
- Richard Sarnwick
- Ed Vocke
- Aaron Damrau
- “We Support the Post Office”
- “Veterans for Biden” (new)
The office is located across from Perkin’s driveway. Look for the flags.
Register to Vote! Request Absentee Ballot! Update your Mailing Address!
Absentee Voters: Return your ballot by Mid-October. Two Signatures are Needed: #1 Yours #2 a Witness
Go ONLINE to: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/. Complete your entire request.
CALL your TOWN CLERKS now! They are ready to help you VOTE SAFELY and EASILY. Ask about polling hours.
Menominee County Clerk: Laurie Pecore – 715-799-3311, 715-799-3308
Shawano County Area Clerks:
- City of Shawano – Lesley Nemetz – 715-526-6138, 715-526-6154
- Village of Aniwa – Mary O’Neill – 715-218-2364
- Village of Birnamwood – Lauri Klumpyan – 715-449-2001
- Village of Bonduel – Michelle Maroszek – 715-758-2402
- Village of Bowler – Kerry Breitrick – 715-793-4910, 715-793-4713
- Village of Cecil – Teri Westerfeld – 715-745-4428·
- Village of Eland – Marnie Osterbrink – 715-253-2968
- Village of Gresham – Judy Kristof – 715-787-3991, 715-851-0222
- Village of Mattoon – Angie Copas – 715-489-3107
- Village of Tigerton – Trisha Hoffman – 715-535-2262
- Village of Wittenberg – Traci Matsche – 715-253-6063
- Almon – Heather Matsche – 715-571-2561
- Angelica – Connie Przybylski – 920-822-8191
- Aniwa – Tammy Resch – 715-449-2351, 715-449-3116
- Bartelme – Beth Grosskopf – 715-793-4491
- Belle Plaine – Kristine R Vomastic – 715-524-2690, 715-460-3053
- Birnamwood – Dennis L Knaak – 715-449-3212
- Fairbanks – Jennifer Dzioda – 715-881-1751
- Germania – Kathryn Breaker – 715-535-2970
- Grant – Sarah Knaup – 715-851-1414
- Green Valley – Janalee Jenerou – 715-745-2699
- Hartland – Sharon Riehl – 920-619-7696
- Herman – Lori Y Schmidt – 715-853-6853
- Hutchins – Janice Fischer – 715-489-3403
- Lessor – Katie Sprangers – 920-833-1377
- Maple Grove – Kathy Luebke – 920-822-5414
- Morris – Vicki Kennedy – 715-326-1602
- Navarino – Judy Krull – 920-525-2597
- Pella – Karen Habeck – 715-823-6259
- Red Springs – Gwen Olsen – 715-787-3356
- Richmond – Richard Stadelman – 715-526-6527, 715-526-6477
- Seneca – Raymond Rigsby – 715-851-2251
- Washington – Kara Skarlupka – 715-526-9150
- Waukechon – Christine Prey – 715-853-1303
- Wescott – Angela Vreeke -715-526-9755, 715-526-9853
- Wittenberg – Linda Fletcher-715-253-3222, 715-253-3634
Voter Information brought to you by: Shawano Area Women’s Network
THE FINAL STRETCH
The countdown is on for the November 3rd election. Voters are encouraged to vote by mail. You can check the status of your request by going to www.myvote.wi.gov. Ballots will be going out on September 17th. Return them as soon as possible.
We have yard signs for Joe Biden, Amanda Stuck, Richard Sarnwick (6th Assembly District), Ed Vocke (12th State Senate) and Aaron Damrau (Independent candidate for District Attorney). We are open if you see the “Democratic Party of Shawano County” sign outside the office.
Signs are also available from individuals around the county. Continue reading