Amanda is a great candidate but she can’t get her ads on television until mid October unless she has more donations. Like other counties in the 8th Congressional District, we have painted signs for her. Donate below:
Amanda is spending every hour she can getting around the district to meet voters — with masks and good social distancing, of course!
Just last weekend we were out placing yard signs around the district so that voters know just how much support there is for Amanda.
And finally, we’re running digital ads to reach voters on an even wider scale. In fact, just last week, we released an ad featuring Amanda’s grandmother (you can watch it here).
All of these campaign activities are necessary to winning on November 3, but they all have a cost. And, since Amanda is refusing to take corporate PAC money, we rely on your support to buy gas, print yard signs, and run digital ads.
Right now, we’re looking to raise another $11,258 before the end of the quarter at midnight on Wednesday. Can we count on you to chip in $10 or $15 today?
If you’ve saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
Amanda Stuck is a Wisconsin State Representative and working mom running to represent Wisconsin’s 8th Congressional District. She’s running to make sure the voices of working families in Northeast Wisconsin are represented in Washington.
We continue to get new items in our office located at the corner of Green Bay St. and Airport Rd. across from Perkins. Look for the flags out front. In addition to signs, buttons and bumper stickers we now have 3 x 5 flags and Biden garden flags. Donations are appreciated. Hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10 am to 5 pm except for Thursday when we are open until 8 pm. You could also get signs, etc. at our booth at Shawano’s Octoberfest this weekend.
READ UP ON BIDEN
Joe Biden’s website www.JoeBiden.com
has information about his plans. Click on “Joe’s Visions”. You might be interested in reading about “The Biden Plan for Rural America.”
OFFICE HOURS CORRECTION
The Shawano Dems’ office across from Perkins is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am to 5pm except for Thursdays when it is open until 8pm The office is NOT open on Mondays as previously mentioned.
—Volunteers are needed to staple signs together. Stop in the office or call Carrie at 715-584-8249 to help out.
Richard Sarnwick and Amanda Stuck invite you to an event.
Friday, September 18th
Franklin Park, Shawano, WI
Come for some conversation and a sundae cone.
Extended Office Hours
- Tuesday 10 – 5
- Wednesday 10 – 5
- Thursday 10 – 8
- Friday 10 – 5
- Saturday 10 – 5
We now have signs for the following:
- Biden /Harris
- Amanda Stuck
- Richard Sarnwick
- Ed Vocke
- Aaron Damrau
- “We Support the Post Office”
- “Veterans for Biden” (new)
The office is located across from Perkin’s driveway. Look for the flags.
September’s Op-Ed on Election Integrity. It will appear in the Shawano Leader on Friday, Sept. 18th.
The cornerstone of a democracy is the people’s right to elect their leaders. It is vital that our elections are safe and secure.
Today the majority of people in our country get their news from social media, primarily Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They are exposed to a daily dose of hoaxes, rumors, conspiracy theories and misleading news. When it’s all mixed in with reliable information from honest sources, the truth can be very hard to discern.
Facebook has echo chambers where a person only encounters information or opinions that reflect and reinforce their “own opinions”. Facebook is a private company controls the content you see according to algorithms and commercial interests. When a single company which controls the news content for the majority of the population, the possibility of abuse is rampant.
–Our office across from the Perkin’s driveway is openTuesday (10-5,) Thursday (10-8) and Saturday (10-5). We are stocked with Biden/Harris signs as well as signs for Richard Sarnwick and Aaron Damrau. We now have “We Support the Post Office” signs, buttons and bumper stickers. More Amanda Stuck signs will be coming soon. We also have Ed Vocke signs for those in Senate District 12.
—Wednesday, September 16th we will be Zooming our meeting at 7:00 pm. We will view a presentation put together by Tom Nelson on the local response to COVID. We will also have a chance to meet Justin Rodriguez, the newly hired organizer for Shawano and Menominee Counties. Here is the link. I will send it out again on Wednesday:
Join Zoom Meeting
Or Dial if you can’t get on Zoom.
+1 312 626 6799
–SARNWICK CAMPAIGN EVENT
Friday, September 18th from 4:30-7:00 pm at Franklin Park. Come for some conversation (with social distancing), a Sunday cone and a chance to meet Richard Sarnwick and Amanda Stuck.
–Do you have a barn in a good location? The Biden campaign is looking for places to put up barn murals
Register to Vote! Request Absentee Ballot! Update your Mailing Address!
Absentee Voters: Return your ballot by Mid-October. Two Signatures are Needed: #1 Yours #2 a Witness
Go ONLINE to: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/. Complete your entire request.
CALL your TOWN CLERKS now! They are ready to help you VOTE SAFELY and EASILY. Ask about polling hours.
Menominee County Clerk: Laurie Pecore – 715-799-3311, 715-799-3308
Shawano County Area Clerks:
- City of Shawano – Lesley Nemetz – 715-526-6138, 715-526-6154
- Village of Aniwa – Mary O’Neill – 715-218-2364
- Village of Birnamwood – Lauri Klumpyan – 715-449-2001
- Village of Bonduel – Michelle Maroszek – 715-758-2402
- Village of Bowler – Kerry Breitrick – 715-793-4910, 715-793-4713
- Village of Cecil – Teri Westerfeld – 715-745-4428·
- Village of Eland – Marnie Osterbrink – 715-253-2968
- Village of Gresham – Judy Kristof – 715-787-3991, 715-851-0222
- Village of Mattoon – Angie Copas – 715-489-3107
- Village of Tigerton – Trisha Hoffman – 715-535-2262
- Village of Wittenberg – Traci Matsche – 715-253-6063
- Almon – Heather Matsche – 715-571-2561
- Angelica – Connie Przybylski – 920-822-8191
- Aniwa – Tammy Resch – 715-449-2351, 715-449-3116
- Bartelme – Beth Grosskopf – 715-793-4491
- Belle Plaine – Kristine R Vomastic – 715-524-2690, 715-460-3053
- Birnamwood – Dennis L Knaak – 715-449-3212
- Fairbanks – Jennifer Dzioda – 715-881-1751
- Germania – Kathryn Breaker – 715-535-2970
- Grant – Sarah Knaup – 715-851-1414
- Green Valley – Janalee Jenerou – 715-745-2699
- Hartland – Sharon Riehl – 920-619-7696
- Herman – Lori Y Schmidt – 715-853-6853
- Hutchins – Janice Fischer – 715-489-3403
- Lessor – Katie Sprangers – 920-833-1377
- Maple Grove – Kathy Luebke – 920-822-5414
- Morris – Vicki Kennedy – 715-326-1602
- Navarino – Judy Krull – 920-525-2597
- Pella – Karen Habeck – 715-823-6259
- Red Springs – Gwen Olsen – 715-787-3356
- Richmond – Richard Stadelman – 715-526-6527, 715-526-6477
- Seneca – Raymond Rigsby – 715-851-2251
- Washington – Kara Skarlupka – 715-526-9150
- Waukechon – Christine Prey – 715-853-1303
- Wescott – Angela Vreeke -715-526-9755, 715-526-9853
- Wittenberg – Linda Fletcher-715-253-3222, 715-253-3634
Voter Information brought to you by: Shawano Area Women’s Network
THE FINAL STRETCH
The countdown is on for the November 3rd election. Voters are encouraged to vote by mail. You can check the status of your request by going to www.myvote.wi.gov. Ballots will be going out on September 17th. Return them as soon as possible.